Types of LM shaft
Time: 2017-3-30 15:02:40
LM shaft types:
1. Plain LM shaft: This type has high requirements for materials and heat treatment.
2. Chromed hollow shaft: Its hollow structure has simplified the structure and reduced weight to a great extent.
3. Stainless steel LM shaft: Resistant to corrosion and rusting, this type is widely used in the environments subject to oxidization.
4. Chromed LM shaft: With one more hard chrome plating than plain LM shaft, this type can effectively avoid rusting.
5. Chromed linear flexible shaft: With one more thick chrome plating than plain LM shaft, this type can be directly used for assembly of piston rod and some bearings; due to its moderate hardness, it has a wide range of application.